Xeen 14mm T3.1 Lens is built specifically for use as a cinema lens. It features an internal focus design so that the lens does not change size while focusing, minimizing the appearance of breathing when changing focus. Each lens in the set is multi-coated for good contrast, glare prevention, and color-match to a factory standard, allowing you to assemble a set over time with minimal color shift. This 14mm lens provides what is considered a very wide angle of view on full-frame cameras, and a tighter angle of view on smaller formats.
The lens features dual sided focus scales marked in feet, with dual-sided iris scales. The 9-bladed iris provides a rounded aperture for natural looking highlights and bokeh. The lens is a manual focus and iris lens, and does not have auto focus or auto iris capability. It incorporates cinema-style focus and iris gears that share the same position across the lenses in the Xeen set. The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes when using a matte box and focus accessories. The focus ring rotates 200° from close focus to infinity. This gives you a high degree of precision when adjusting focus.
- This 14mm lens has an image circle that covers a full-frame sensor. When mounted on a camera with a full-frame sensor it provides you with a very wide angle of view.
- The lens features metal construction to withstand the rigors of daily production, and comes with a support foot that can help take strain off your camera’s lens port.
- Dual right and left side focus and t-stop scales allow your focus puller to work from either side of the lens, without having to flip the lens in the mount, or facing upside numerals.
- Each lens in the XEEN series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don’t have to be re-positioned.
- The common 114mm front diameter allows for quick lens changes as you don’t have to swap out anti-reflection donuts or adapters to use the same matte box.
- The non-rotating front allows you to use optional clip-on matte boxes.
- Clickless aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A minimum focusing distance of 11″ allows you to get up close to your subject.
ขอบคุณวิดีโอ : Shane Hurlbut, ASC